Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bronson Canyon AKA Lone Ranger TV Ambush (Part 2)

Last time I went through the tunnel and ended up at the entrance to the other side. This time I thought I would show a bit of the other side. The following is a picture of me at the end of the canyon shooting back.If you do a Lone Ranger search on my blog you will find that I have done other things regarding Lone Ranger movie and tv sites. This time I thought I would compare with the tv version of the original ambush that the Cavendish did on the Texas Rangers in the story.
The following picture shows a bit more than the above. The above is closer to the right side in the picture below. The little small tunnel is usually blocked out in most tv and movies that I have seen.
In the story only one Texas Ranger lived. Here is at the entrance to the main tunnel or cave.

Here is the loyal Tonto coming to rescue.
If you compare to the above pictures you can see the "wall" next to the tunnel entrance.
On the way out I took a picture of the following sign. One thing a camerman had to becareful of us accidentally getting this sign in the filming since it would be really easy to. You can easily see it in the background near the entrance to the area.