Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trick And/Or Treat

I have one more "Halloweener" I want to do. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, family, work, etc. this last video and pictures will have to be delayed until sometime late next week in November.

So, the trick is that the next October entry will have the video and pictures when the time comes, but will actually be done in November.

The treat is that, for my finale, I have a new location that I do not think many know about. It is easy to find, but I have not seen anyone talk about it online, nor anywhere else I know of. Even better is I may actually get to video and take pictures of it OCTOBER 31st! I have been there before, but the weather conditions were not too good. So, hopefully the same won't happen this time.

Stay tuned...

No comments: