Sunday, April 28, 2024

Descending Tioga Pass (and Hiatus 2024)

This is the last video for a while. I am going on hiatus. A bunch of reasons, but a lot of it has to do with me being burned out of social media and its abuse. We are constantly being pounded each day with a lot of the same images and videos combined with ads. A lot of the artistic ideas and fun has been taken out of the creation process because of this. I have mentioned this over and over again in the past years. I did again at the beginning blogs of this year. 

Every time I log into something I feel like saying, "Just back off a little." This is this the reason I like to space stuff I do out over weeks. But that is me, and not others. The other part is I want to do other things than what I have been doing. That takes time and money. So you might see a few blog entries this year, but in the big picture of things I am taking some time off to find other things I can do in the long term for this blog and videos that I find fun.

This video is on the day I flew the drone at Saddlebag and Tioga Lakes. The sound was really loud, bad, and noisy. I added music, but you might want to just turn it off or listen to the radio or wherever you get music. I hope you enjoy:

No comments: