Friday, September 15, 2023

Flying Over Dana Point (Part 1)

 The next "Fly Over" I wanted to show was a drone flight I did back in July. Turns out I went a few times both to fly the drone and to whale watch. I flew the drone each time I went, but only once was the weather clear enough to what I was after. That is what I will be showing.I flew from the around the breakwater out to a bunch of boats and then looked back at Dana Point right here. There is a nature trail you can see on the land that I will have to investigate someday. I know you are not allowed to fly drones from there, so I did not even bother trying to do anything there.

This is looking toward Laguna Beach. It was nice to get this shot since I could not see Laguna Beach from where I was at. 
More of the rocky Dana Point.
Looking back at where I was at and Dana Point Harbor. In theory, on a low tide you could walk all the way around you see.

Tomorrow I will continue this showing the harbor area.