Sunday, October 22, 2023

Ghosts of the Past: The Chemung Mine (2.0)

 So this officially starts my "Ghosts of the Past" series I will be doing. I started on October 1st with Donnell Vista as sort of a prelude to this series. What I will be doing in this series is going back to a bunch of places I have done before. The emphasis is on my new GoPro footage I will be releasing. So, this is why you will be seeing a bunch of (2.0) versions of the new videos. Old videos will remain.

This was my first real attempt at testing out my first GoPro (GoPro 9) at The Chemung Mine. I was not sure if I would ever release the footage or not. There are a lot of mistakes I made in the settings, a bunch of flickering due to the lighting situation, and it ended up being kind of messy. The thing is I do not mind my October videos being a little messy in that helps the spookiness of them. I am just going to upload a few pictures to show you what it looked like two years ago, link to my old blog of this area, and, of course, link to the GoPro footage.


The following are interesting. These "Sentinels of Chemung" made a lot of noise as I was wondering around. You can hear them in the GoPro video. "Nevermore!"


The Ghosts of Chemung (2.0) GoPro video on Youtube

My old blog: The Ghosts of Chemung