Friday, December 29, 2023

Ghosts of the Past: Flying Over Aurora (Part 2)

Again, the Wild West Mine would have been here. I have never walked up here. This is the nice advantage of drones. You can see what remains here:

Now turning around where my drone was hovering over the Wild West Mine site:
It is nice to see some of the other roads. The following is looking toward the north:
Somewhat northeast here:
This one is a little out of place since it should have been in Part 1. This is hovering near Lover's Leap. Looking west and those roads are supposed to go Bodie.
So, this ends my "Ghosts of the Past" series where I have returned to a bunch of places I have talked about on this blog before. I felt the need for an update in video and pictures. Will I come back in ten years for 8K footage? Lol! I love these areas so I probably will return, but not for quite some time. There are other areas I need to get to.