Sunday, November 21, 2010

Overlooking the June Lake Loop

I had this one up on Twitter a couple of days ago, so I thought I would post it here now. This is about a minute long. It is more like a "deleted scene" from my next video, or you could say it is a preview. In any case, it works on its own without being included on the next video.


I thought I would take this time and say that I am probably going to delay some blogs and videos I had been telling a bunch of people by e-mail I would have up before the end of the year. I wanted to get up "The Return to Lago," "Out of the Past 2," and a few other historical hikes/places up by the end of next month. As it is, I have enough I am going to be posting about before the year ends. So, I will just delay those until 2011. I have learned the hard way that it is not the best idea to be too ambitious about what to get done during the holiday season.

On the other hand, I will be posting a short teaser early in December about the year long epic series I will be covering. I probably will not say very much about it until I begin it sometime in January. I have hinted at it a few times this past year. While it is very much like what I normally do on here it is a slightly different theme. Some will like it and some will not, but it is something I want to do. So, I hope you give it a chance when I start doing it. In any case, "the epic" will be running simultaneously with what I normally do on here each week.