Thursday, December 01, 2011

December=Obsessive Blogging Month

Well, here we are on December 1st. This is going to be a month where I have four major projects to blog about in a series of entries. Then I have a few minor things that I hope to get to as well that are not as important. I have most of the major work done for them, so it is just a matter of trying to present them all this month.

Two of the projects are things that I have promised on the blog and some e-mails in the past year or two. Those are a long time in coming. The other two major projects deal with the ending of the Ramona series which for all practical purposes should be done by the end of the month. So, how many blog entries will there be? I have no clue right now!

So, I do intend to be blogging most of the month to cover all of these things. This assumes there are no technical difficulties which I have had in the past regarding computer issues, internet connection problems, or even issues with blogger.com. I had an issue the other night with the blog where I could not log in, but it was resolved in a few hours.

I probably will have a bunch of mistakes that I will have to correct as I do this. I usually throw up a rough draft, publish, and then make necessary corrections over the next few days. Most of the people that have been around long enough know how I do that. It's the price I pay for trying to do too much after a long hard day at work. However, combined with work and the holiday season it might take me a little longer to make corrections even though I intend to be on the blog most of the days this month. That's what January will probably be for. ;)